For students enrolled in the EMARO+ programme in Genoa there are three accommodation possibilities:
1) Regional Agency for Education Services and Work
At the end of June / beginning of July 2016, the Agency issues a Call for accommodations. EMARO+ students will have to submit their application in the specific part of the Call reserved to international students.
The call specifies possible alternatives in terms of accommodation and costs.
Typically, the cost of accommodations is:
- Single room: 250 euros (room) + 100 euros (food service)
- Double room: 200 euros (room) + 100 euros (food service)
During July and August 2016, the Agency will prepare and release the rankings and assign rooms to students.
As soon as the Call will be released it will be advertised here.
The main website of the Agency is here.
2) Private apartment for students enrolled in EMARO+
The apartment is located in Via Milano, Genoa.
It comprises two single rooms and two double rooms. The cost is around 230 euros per person.
3) The International Students Office
The International Students Office manages various accommodation possibilities, also with private contracts.
The main website of the Office is here.
All the information related to accommodations is available here.