The verification of the candidate’s requirements is ascertained by a commission, using a protocol similar to the one used for admission to the European Master on Advanced Robotics EMARO+ (http://emaro.irccyn.ec-nantes.fr/).
For each candidate the commission will evaluate:
- Academic potential (grade average, class rank, GPA, etc.): max. 40
- Relevance of the level I degree: max. 10
- Quality of the university which awarded the level I degree: max. 20
- Knowledge of the English language, however, of a level NOT lower than B2: max. 15
- Letter of motivation: max. 5
- Reference letters: max. 5 (not mandatory)
- Other aspects of the Curriculum Vitae (other qualifications, work experience, professional qualifications, etc.): max. 5
- Students who score at least 70 points will be admitted.
There is no specific test other than the evaluation of the student’s career.
The selection committee will rank the applicants of each category in a main list and a reserve list. The ranking will take into account the academic performances of the student, the adequation of the field of his/her B.Sc for EMARO’s study, the quality of the home institution, the English level, the motivation letter, and the CV. At most two students from the same country can be selected in the main list. If some students withdraw from the main list, the best students from the reserve list will be upgraded to the main list and will be notified immediately.