The EMARO Consortium supports high-quality students having excellent academic results from around the world (non European and European) to join EMARO Master course. The application to a consortium scholarship is done through the classical student’s application procedure of EMARO. The application deadline for these scholarships is March 2018.
For 2014-2015 academic year applicants, the EMARO consortium will offer the following four types of scholarships for students who send their postal documents before 29 March 2014:
- 6000 €/year for non-European students who are ranked among the top 8 students of category A students.
- 2000 €/year for non-European students ranked on the top 20 student list of category A students.
- 2000 €/year for European students who are ranked among the top 5 students of category B students.
- 1000 €/year for European students ranked on the top 10 students of category B students.
- around 2500 € during the fourth semester of the Master for the students who are ranked on the top 50% of their group in the result of the first year of the Master and the third semester.
The selection committee will rank the applicants of each category in a main list and a reserve list. The ranking will take into account the academic performances of the student, the adequation of the field of the B.Sc for EMARO’s study, the quality of the home institution, the English level, the motivation letter, and the CV. At most two students from the same country can be selected in the main list. If some students withdraw from the main list, the best students from the reserve list will be upgraded to the main list and will be notified immediately.
Definition category A, category B
- Category A student is a student who is not from Europe Union states, Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein, Turkey, Switzerland, Western Balkan Countries including Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia and who is not resident nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
- Category B student is from the Europe Union states and related countries mentioned in Category A definition, and also for third country students who had a stay for more than 12 months over the last five years in these countries.